This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.MJBaxterassociates.com. This privacy notice applies soley to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting M.J. Baxter & Associates.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment with hacker free security constantly monitored 24/7 for hack invasions.